Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snowflakes and Sleds

While in Iowa over the holidays, we had a chance to get outside and play in the snow. This was Sarah's first sledding experience. I didn't know how she would do, but she surprised me! She had such a blast that she didn't come in for a long time. By the time she came inside, she was freezing! Her hands were like ice. I really enjoyed getting to go outside with the family. My oldest brother, Scott, and his wife and kids were there with us. They played football in the snow. I got some cool action shots of my nephew, Payton, catching the ball. My greatest surprise that day was the amazing pictures I got of the fam. I'm pretty proud of them. As you can tell, everyone had a pretty good time. I'm especially proud of the picture of my Dad and Bebo. I love his smile. Mom's shots in the snow are pretty cool too. She has a beautiful smile. Enjoy the pics!

Mom and Bebo out in the snow... snuggling.


Sarah laying in the snow. I did some effects to this picture. I made everything black and white except for her face. Cool, huh?

Cassie and Sarah. Cassie was Sarah's pull around friend. They had a blast together and she still is singing "Happy Birthday, Cassie" at home daily.


My favorite picture of my Dad.

Daredevil! Head first!

My nephew, Payton, catching the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment