Thursday, January 8, 2009

Babies are like sleeping pills...

Squished cheeks...

I know it's a funny title, but as I was going through my pictures today I came across all these pictures of people sleeping while holding my babies. Technically Pop-pops is not sleeping in the above pic, but he has been known to fade off into dreamland while holding a baby. There's something about a squishy baby - especially fat ones, that makes you get drowsy. I find myself nodding off quite often while rocking one to sleep or nursing. I know we won't have them little for long, so I hold on to every sleepy moment I get.
Uncle Ry-Ry holding Bebo at the Oliver Christmas.
Daddy sneaking snuggling time in on the couch. Notice Sarah is already thinking about something else. You don't get much snuggling time out of that one!

2 comments:

  1. Sleeping pills, Hahaha, so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you post numerous pictures? I can only get my pictures to show up either centered at the top, left or right. I don't know how to get them anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete