Tuesday, January 27, 2009

He's too big, Momma!

While I was feeding and changing Bebo today Sarah kept asking me to hold him. She has been asking this a lot recently, which is surprising because she has rarely wanted to hold him since he was born. I asked her to sit on the couch and I would let her hold him. She directed how she would hold him and as you can tell by the above picture, that did not work out too well. She grabbed on to him and said, "I gots him!". Then about 2 seconds later exclaimed, "he's too big, Momma!" Haha! That's how I feel holding him sometimes too! So, we readjusted and he laid on her lap. He loved this and started talking to Sarah. She paid no attention and continued watching the little mermaid while she stroked his hair. (It's her FAVORITE movie. She asks to watch it constantly, if I hear Under the Sea one more time I might just scream!) They are too cute, my little babies.

I love my sissy!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, time to update : ) What you been busy or something?!?!

    ReplyDelete