Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome Relief

After writing my post yesterday, today has gone surprisingly well. Mostly due in part because I was able to write all my feelings down. I felt some mental relief and so today when Sarah pushed a few times, I was ready. She's contently played today with her toys and even went down for a nap without a single problem! Sigh... these days make up for all the crazy ones. I'm also feeling really good because I'm "fall cleaning". Aaron has been out of town the last week for work, so I decided he should come home to a spotless house. I've decorated for fall and Thanksgiving and Sarah and I are going to carve a pumpkin tonight. Suppers cooking right now, so I can't write for long. I just wanted to document how good we all feel today (besides my lingering cold!).

No comments:

Post a Comment