Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A belated birthday party

Sarah's a 2 years old fairy princess!


Sarah's 2 year birthday party was on September 27th, almost 2 weeks after her actual birthday. She had a fairy princess theme and we had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, a lot of people couldn't come because of other things going on. We sure missed all of them, but we had a good time with the few that could come. It was a lot of work, but worth every minute of it when she walked into the party and grinned from ear to ear. She noticed all the decorations! Her 2 year old party was definately more fun than her 1 year old.
Her birthday cake... Bene't made her a special
butterfly cake with glittery sprinkles. Sarah loved it and boy did it taste good!





Blowing out her candles... she never could get them blown out by herself. Brookie had to help her get the job done. She tried awful hard though.







We had an area for the kids to color pictures of fairies and frogs. They all seemed to enjoy it.










Be-bo (baby Aaron) at the party. He had just started smiling really big. He wasn't even 2 months old yet. He's SO chunky, I love it!










I LOVE this picture! I saw Aaron and Sarah playing in her tent and I ran over there to snap a picture. Isn't it fun?
A quick family snap-shot. I'm smiling pretty goofy, I was laughing at Sarah being such a ham.
Our dress up station. Everyone could be a princess if they wanted to. We had tiaras, wands, bracelets and necklaces.

1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT in the family picture, goofy smile and all :)
    I love the tent picture too, and that her 2 candles were the butterfly's antannes (don't know if I spelled that one right)
    Wish we could have been there, I know the cake was awesome!

    ReplyDelete