Saturday, July 19, 2008

First Love


We recently went to the zoo with some of our friends. A three year old boy, Sam, came along with us and Sarah was very excited. They are good "church" buddies. They've always gotten along so well and love to play with each other. That day we really got to see what good friends they had become. While walking in the zoo they would hold hands and loved running after each other. The last thing we did that day was play at the little water park they have set up by the food. Sam and Sarah had a blast and I'm so glad they got to do that. Sam is a little shy about new things, but Sarah isn't. She brought him out of his shell and they just had a blast. As a mother, it warms my heart to see my child having so much fun. It's nice to know she has a little friend that understands her so well. She calls him "my Sam". Such innocence.

1 comment:

  1. Who is that handsome fellow? I loved when they held hands, I have that picture somewhere.

    ReplyDelete